- Conference fees can be paid by the presenting author in two installments:
(A) Publication and handling fee
(B) Participation fee
- Installment A amounts (paper handling fee) is $70 per paper and is payable immediately to secure publication of accepted papers in Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering (LNME), Robotics and CIM, Int. Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, or Journal of Manufacturing Systems as appropriate. Only papers for which this fee has been paid will be published.
- An Open Access option for LNME requires an additional $270 (the total publication and handling fee for LNME Open Access is $340).
- Up to 50 papers will be included for the LNME Open Access. Thus, authors should indicate the intention of selecting the Open Access LNME option when abstracts/full papers are submitted.
- Up to 50 papers will be included for the LNME Open Access. Thus, authors should indicate the intention of selecting the Open Access LNME option to the organizing committee as soon as possible.
- The standard publication and handling fee for LNME is up to 8 pages. The page excess charge will be $20/page for non-Open Access papers and $75/page for Open Access papers.
- Installment A is owed upon registration and is payable within 7 working days following submission of the registration and issuing of the pertinent invoice.
- Each accepted paper should be presented at the Conference.
- Installment B can be paid at the same time with Instalment A or at any time thereafter upon request. In the latter case, the pertinent invoice will be updated accordingly.
- Presenting authors have to select REGULAR REGISTRATION or STUDENT REGISTRATION irrespective of the number of participation days. There are EARLY BIRD rates for presenters.
- A registered author can present up to two papers.
- Student registration is subject to the submission of a valid student ID.
- Non-presenting authors, as well as non-authors who want to participate in the Conference, must register too.
- Accompanying persons are expected to be interested only in inside activities, i.e. gala dinner, industrial visits, cultural events, etc. They need to register, too.
- The participation fee will be fully refunded if the conference is canceled by the organizer, with no further liability to the client. Registrations remain valid if the conference has to be postponed.
- Any special requests regarding invoices and registration can be entered in the field Remark of Participant of the registration form. This would save e-mail traffic.